Documentation you will need when applying for a EuroPsy certificate:
- Diploma for Bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- Curriculum according to which the candidate for a Bachelor’s degree is graduated (content and credits).
- Diploma for Master’s degree in psychology.
- Curriculum according to which the candidate for Master’s degree is graduated (content and credits).
- Diaries for one year of supervised practice.
- Information from the supervisor (s) for one year of supervised practice – duration, content, assessment of the trainee.
- Agreement for publication of registration data.
- Code of Ethics of the BPS – a declaration in the Application form that the code is known and the applicant undertakes to comply with it.
- EFPA Meta-Code – a declaration in the Application form that the Code is known and the applicant agrees to abide by it.
- Application form.
- Payment order for €150 to
UBB – Sofia
Grounds for payment: Application fee for EuroPsy.
- Assurance from the applicant that he / she has made a self-assessment of his / her documents for applying for EuroPsy certification and finds that they meet all the conditions.
Layout of the documents for submission
Registration documents must be deposited online in five separate folders. Each folder and the files in it must have an understandable label in Latin letters (so as not to distort the labels in case of disarchiving, as is the case with Cyrillic).
Instead of separate folders, documents can be combined into five pdf-format files, which option is preferable.
- Folder „Application Form”: Application form for EuroPsy certificate, payment document for paid fee, assurance from the applicant that he has made a self-assessment of his documents and finds that they meet all the conditions.
- Folder “ Diplomas in psychology”: Diploma for a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a master’s degree in psychology with applications for hours in different disciplines and ECTS credits. Curricula with reflected hours in the individual disciplines and ECTS credits (desirable).
- Folder “One-year practice under supervision”: Venue of supervision, activities performed, duration, supervisors, diaries.
- Folder “Feedback from supervisors”: Detailed feedback from the supervisors on the achieved professional level by the trainee according to the criteria from this site, “Curricula”, “Competences and profiling of competencies”.
- Folder “Certificates”: Documents for continuing professional development (if any).